ASHLAND UNIVERSITY CREDIT:
OSSPEAC is collaborating with Ashland University to offer one (1) graduate credit hour for $225.00. Attendance is required for 12.5 contact hours. Hours may be acquired by attending conference sessions in person or virtually. A short project will be due by October 17, 2022.
The project requirements are as follows:
List 3 conference sessions you attended and complete 2 additional readings related to your conference sessions. These could include journal articles, references from the presenter’s presentation, academic material, or websites. You will need to write a one page summary for each session that addresses the following:
- The main points of the session, including what was new to you.
- How what you learned in this session impacts your professional practice. Include any new information you learned and specific examples of how you can use what you learned
in the session.
- Reference to the additional readings that you have chosen and how it relates to what you learned at OSSPEAC. Provide a full citation to the additional readings. Email your paper to Chrissie Eshenbaugh at email@example.com by Friday, October 21, 2022. You will receive
an email acknowledgment of receipt once your attachment is opened. Grades will be pass/fail (S/U) .
- Registration/Payment for Ashland graduate credit can be made:
- Register/Pay online at: https://www.ashland.edu/eashland/node/158906. Registration should be completed prior to 10/11/2022 if they do not register at the Conference.
- Onsite at the conference – A representative from Ashland University will be present at the OSSPEAC conference registration area on Monday, October 10th between the hours
of 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Check or credit cards are accepted. A 2.7% surcharge will be
assessed on credit card transactions. Any questions about payment or transcripts should be directed to the Professional Development Office at 877.557.9497.